What are cookies
You can prevent the placing of cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser (see your browser’s Help for how to do this).
The cookies we set:
Site Preference Cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site works when you use it. For example, these cookies remember the language you use and the way you navigate through our site. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be recalled when you visit a page that is influenced by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- collect/view and collect data related to your browser and device that connects to our website, including your operating system;
- see and collect data regarding the pages you have visited and from which IP address;
- see and collect what content has been shown to you, in order to reduce the chance that you will see the same advertisement over and over;
- see and collect how many visitors click on our content;
- see and collect how many visitors use one of our services after clicking on an ad. Here we can see how effective our advertisements are;
- see and collect which services you have already used, to prevent you from seeing unnecessary advertisements.
This site uses Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to understand how our media campaigns work and how you interact with our website to improve the user experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site, the things you search for on our site, how you visited our site (e.g. by clicking on one of our advertisements or via a link), how fast our website interact with your browser and the pages you visit so that we can continue to produce engaging content and troubleshoot our site.
- To opt out of Google Analytics, please visit this link
The time an Analytics cookie is stored on your device can range from 30 seconds to two years. The retention period of the data collected by Google is a maximum of 14 months and in the case of age, gender and interests data, a maximum of 2 months.
- For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page
The Google AdSense service we use to serve ads uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to you.
- For more information about Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ
We use Google Tracking cookies. With Google Tracking cookies we can understand whether you take certain actions on our website(s) after you have seen or clicked on one of our advertisements served via Google. Based on the content with which you entered our websites, Google may display a number of targeted advertisements on other Google partner websites.
- Read hermore information about Google Tracking cookies, advertising and cookie settings.
We use Facebook cookies. Facebook helps you stay in touch with your network through their website/mobile application. Facebook makes it easier for you to share interesting content on Facebook and Facebook may serve certain targeted ads on Facebook based on your engagement with our website(s).
LinkedIn helps us see the results of the campaign and unlock insights about website visitors that may come through the campaigns we run on LinkedIn.
Hopefully this has clarified everything for you. However, if you are looking for more information, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
© OBM DIGITAL FACTORY BV 2022